My friend Pinky of Pink Polka Dot Food occasionally posts a food quiz, and I try to answer 100%
- What does pomegranate mean? Does it have meaning? I eat them, but meaning? I didn’t know they had philosophy.
- Where is Torta Pasqualina traditionally served on Easter Friday? Italy
- Where is Mazurek cake traditionally served over Easter? Eastern Europe
- What are the main ingredients of mayiritsa, a Greek Easter soup? Bunny?
- What is the main ingredient of a Pilaf? Rice
- What are quenellas? The plural of quenelle
- What is traditionally served on top of “steak tartare”? Raw egg
- What is the difference between a bouchée and a vol-au-vent? I have eaten a Vol-au-vent
- When is Babka traditionally served? Easter?
- What is “kokkina avga”?It sounds angry, I think I will stay away