Some weekends my buddy Pinky posts a foodie quiz. I always answer 100% and she is 100% graceful about my answers. A perfect solution 😉
So here’s number 73
1. What is the main ingredient of “potage st. germain”? No clue, it could even be pea soup and I wouldn’t recognise it.
2. What is a cordial? Usually a cordial greeting is a friendly one, so I’m assuming it’s a friendly drink.
3. Where did chicken kiev originate from? Sheesh! The city of Kiev of course.
4. What two ingredients MUST BE in a cassoulet? Chicken and beans
5. What is the main ingredient of the Greek dish Spanakorizo? Spinach
6. What does “Kleftiko” mean? Stolen
7. Sage is native to which area? The brain
8. What are the traditional ingredients of Beef Wellington? Beef and Wellington boots
9. What is the dough called that is used to make croquet-en-bouches’s puffs? Choux pastry
10. What is the traditional Thailand soup made of coconut and chicken called? Chicken and coconut soup (In Thai of course)