Being tagged! I usually avoid these things, but as each tagger has to set new questions, it does not become stale and boring
Of course, being tagged does not mean that you can go off on your merry way, and do whatever you want. Although I think we all would like to at most times.
(Always rules! Rules, rules and more rules!!!)
*You must post the rules.
*Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you tagged.
*Tag eleven people and link them to your post. ( I couldn’t think of that many who will play along)
*Let them know you tagged them.
I was tagged by mynakedbokkie and given 11 questions to answer. So here they are.
- What was your favorite holiday ever? Where did you go? What did you do? (Can you perhaps add some serious details here, so that I can start planning my next trip. I think real feedback is a pre-requisite to any holiday destination. Would cut my work in half.)
I went on Safari in Tanzania. A week of places I’d always wanted to be. Lake Manyara, where water comes down from the Sides of the Great Rify Valley into a lake, full of flamingo (except we were a bit early for them). That evening at the hotel pool, where you swam up to the edge, and the rift valley was beyond the edge of the pool. The Serengeti, where the grasslands are full of animals. An early morning balloon ride across the grassland, with champagne breakfast to follow. The best memory of a mother cheetah who had just killed, and lay panting to get her breath back before she could open up the animal for her cubs, peeping out of the bush behind her. The Oldavai gorge, where there is evidence of the first humans. The N’gororo Crater, where the donut cloud hovers over the edges of the huge volcanic crater, creating a completely different eco-system inside the crater. We missed the migration by a week, but still the sheer numbers of animals was overwhelming.
- Could you see yourself as a biker? (You see I could see myself as a biker, but it would seem that my entire social range thinks not. I want to know how many people I enjoy across the world share the same dream of one day being able to be a biker.)
I’d have loved a really big PINK bike. There are bikers to like and respect, and some who use it as an excuse for gangsterism. I saw myself as one of the good ones.
- What is the worst lie that you have ever told? Did anyone ever find out? (I think this might need some serious thought because we probably all put it away deep into our minds, hoping it will never surface. Mine did.)
I said I was OK when I wasn’t. I landed up in pretty heavy trouble and landed others up dealing with it all. They realized quite quickly that I was not exactly telling the truth.
- Do you remember your first kiss? Tell us more? (Mine was disastrous. I am hoping that other people also had disastrous memories regarding that.)
It was rather sweet and gentle. A boy I fancied from the moment I met him, but a week later his girlfriend came back from holiday and I was devastated.
- Do you still have a love that is no longer in your life, but that you often think about? That you perhaps wander what if…..?
Two. But then life is as it is.
- What is the one thing that you would change about your physical self? Something that you can’t change through work and goals.
I’d really like to be 2 inches taller. And I’d like to be able to sight-read music.
- Do you remember the first time you got absolutely trashed? Remember anything about it?
I was in my 30’s and kept looking for cops to drive me home as I realized I was drunk.
- When you were a child, what was the one thing that you always thought you could be or wanted to be? (Before life blind sided you?)
I was going to be a pilot, and maybe even an astronaut.
- What food would you not eat, because you are too busy thinking about what it used to be? (When it was alive.)
- If there is one person that you could ask God to bring back for a little while longer, who would it be? (I would battle between choosing my gran and choosing my brother. I would be grateful for either.)
My brother. He went too early.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
Saturday. It’s often the day I do surprising things.
1 What made you start blogging?
2 What’s your pet aversion in people you meet through a) Work b) Family
3 Have you ever lost a child you were responsible for in a public place?
4 What is the funniest joke you know?
5 What do you want to be when you’re all grown up?
6 Have you ever danced in the rain? Did you take your clothes off?
7 Where is your first love now? Do you know? Do you care?
8 What was your worst “fashion mistake”?
9 Did you ever think you were going to be famous? For what?
10 Sushi or Hamburger? Why?
11 What was the most exciting day of your life (so far)?